Looking to start Future trading on OK but you don't know how jargons and key words like okx leverage and but, don't worry.
Today I have detailed presentation for you – OKX Future Guide.
Let's go straight to the article.
Table of Contents
How do I register on the OKX exchange?
Let's get started. Registering on the OKX exchange is a very easy process that will not take you more than 7 minutes, however if you want to know what the exchange is I have written a detailed presentation about what is okx exchange.
The first step you have to take is to enter from the link here https://www.okx.com/ and to register with one of the 4 options Google, Apple, Telegram, Wallet
You will then go through a quick KYC verification and your account will be ready.
How to deposit on OKX
To make a deposit at the exchange you can do it in two ways, either with Cryptocurrencies or to buy Cryptocurrencies with a card.
If you want with a card, you will go to the category Buy crypto and after Express Buy, you will choose your local currency and buy it Tether (USDT) with card and you will press Buy USDT
How to transfer the money to the OKX Future account
When you make the usdt purchase the money will go to the category Funding to transport them you will go Profile and overview and press it transfer and you transfer the money from Funding into a Trading.
How to do Future trading on OKX
After you have completed all that we have said, which category will you go to Trade then Future and you choose it BTC / USDT.
and it will take you to the Bitcoin chart page.
Let's go and make the necessary arrangements for how we will do it long in Bitcoin.
- Isolated: The trades will always be done with isolate and not cross
- Leverage: The leverage if you are a beginner always below 4x until of course you understand how it works at 100%.
- Market/Limit: Market is when you want to enter the trade immediately and limit is when you want to buy or sell at a better price.
- Amount: you will put the money you want for the trade
- Stop loss: In all the trades you will take you will put a stop loss as you can see and in the diagram I have put in specific points where you will see how much you will lose and how much you will win and if everything is as you want you will press open long.
- Trade R/R: We will always take 1/2 of our trades.
- Risk: We always risk our account accordingly 4% to 3%.
- and that was you press Long and you have taken your first trade.
How to do short future trading on OKX
Most people find it difficult to get a short but it is no different from long trading future.
you will choose the short potision to get a trader and simply now here you will win if the market goes down if the market goes to the red area you will have a loss. However, if you put take profit and stop loss, it will tell you what you will win and what you will lose.
Cryptocurrency trading is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks if you are a beginner. The Information in the post is my OPINION and not financial advice. You are responsible for what you do with your money
The above links to the services mentioned may be affiliate links. If you use the service through them then you help the BitsounisProject to continue to exist, at no extra cost to you.