Do you want to start Future trading Bitcoin and Altcoin on MEXC but don't know how?
In this guide, all your questions will be answered and you will learn what it takes to get long and short Future trading in MEXC.
Let's go straight to the guide.
Table of Contents
How to register on the mexc exchange
To start doing Future trading on mexc you must first register on the exchange, the process is quite easy.
- you will register from the link here https://www.mexc.com/
- you will write your scouting details such as name email password.
- and you will do a quick KYC certification that won't take you more than 7 minutes
How do I make a deposit at the exchange?
Now to make your first deposit in mexc you should go to the category buy crypto put in your local currency and choose to buy USDT.
The purchase can be made with visa or mastercard and you will press it buy crypto
How will I transfer the money from spot to future?
When you buy usdt the money will go to the spot account, however we want to transfer it to the future.
To do this you will go to the category futures it will take you to the Bitcoin chart and you go to these arrows you will click on and transfer the money from spot in future.
How to do Future trading in MEXC
After you have successfully completed all the previous steps, it is time to get your first future transaction
Example for Long in Bitcoin
To get a long on bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrencies you want you should follow these steps.
- Isolated: You should always take your trades with isolate and not cross
- Leverage: The leverage if you are a beginner always under 4x until of course you understand how it works at 100%.
- Market/Limit: Market is when you want to enter the trade immediately and limit is when you want to buy or sell at a better price.
- Quantity (usdt): you will put the money you want for the trade
- Stop loss: you will click on long tp/sl, on all the trades you will take you will put a stop loss as you can see and in the diagram I have put in specific points where you will see how much you will lose and how much you will win and if everything is as you want you will click open long.
- Trade R/R: We will always take 1/2 of our trades.
- Risk: We always risk our account accordingly 4% to 3%. For example on $1000 3% $30.
- and that was you press Open Long and you have taken your first trade.
Now an example of long bitcoin on the chart
For example on the chart if you want to get one buy (long) it should have a similar format and your trade should be 1/2 (the stop loss should not be greater than the profit)
For example short bitcoin on the chart
and for sell (short) you will put the sl on the top side and the take profit on the bottom and you will fly open short and you will win when the market is falling.
The fees in MEXC
Here you will also see the fees he has in spot but kai future.
Cryptocurrency trading is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks if you are a beginner. The Information in the post is my OPINION and not financial advice. You are responsible for what you do with your money
The above links to the services mentioned may be affiliate links. If you use the service through them then you help the BitsounisProject to continue to exist, at no extra cost to you.