The TradingView is an online platform and mobile application that offers a variety of tools and features for traders and investors. Founded in 2011, it has become one of the most popular technical analysis platforms in the world.
Table of Contents
What can TradingView do?
TradingView offers a wide range of features including:
- Price Charts: TradingView offers a variety of chart types, including Line, candle and heikin Ashi, and more. Users can also add various technical “trading indicators” tools to their charts, such as trend lines, channels and indicators.
- News and analysis: TradingView offers a news feed from various sources as well as analysis from expert traders.
- Contact other merchants: TradingView offers a social media platform where traders can share ideas and discuss their strategies.
How to register on tradingView
To use TradingView, you need to create an account from here “Create Account” and it will take you to the home page to do your free registration.
Once you press it john now for free it will make you choose which way it wants to register between you google, Facebook, x, apple and other.
It will then take you to the home page with a diagram.If the background color is white, you will have to change it right click > Settings > Canvas and in the background you will put the color you want. )
Tradingview paid version
The free account offers basic features such as charting and access to news and analysis. The paid account offers additional features such as more chart storage, access to advanced technical tools and the ability to chart more at once and many other tools, the photo below shows each package separately (I personally have Essential)
Essential program in TRadingview
The Essential plan is the budget plan on tradingview and costs $14,95 per month or $155 per year. Some of the key benefits of the Essential plan.
- 5 indicators per chart,
- 2 graphs in one window,
- 20 alerts on various charts for alert,
- No ads,
- Volume profile indicators,
- custom time intervals,
- Custom Watchlist,
- Intraday chart replay for backtest trading.
The rest of the packages are for people quite experienced in technical analysis.
How Tradingview works
The trading view is an easy platform all you need is to write the name of the stock or crypto for example BTC/USDT or EUR/USDT and experiment with the different tools you have on the left.
Cryptocurrency trading is VERY risky. Make sure you understand these risks if you are a beginner. The Information in the post is my OPINION and not financial advice. You are responsible for what you do with your money
The above links to the services mentioned may be affiliate links. If you use the service through them then you help the BitsounisProject to continue to exist, at no extra cost to you.